It’s no secret: We love Mindy Kaling around here. From her role on the office as Kelly Kupoor, to her laugh-so-hard-til-you-cry twitter feed, to her new book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?, there is nothing Mindy that we don’t love. One of the reasons we love Mindy so much is her amazing attitude–she deals with everything with style, confidence and, yes, copious amounts of humor. She’s self-assured, sassy and smart and if I knew her personally, I’d like to imagine we’d be best friends. All around, she’s an awesome role-model and an inspiration for so many girls today.
From musings on healthy eating to growing old and parenting to redecorating, Mindy’s perspective on life is positive, refreshing and funny. Plus, we can all relate to these situations, though maybe not the one about the Emmys….
Anyway, take a little time to laugh today and read our top 10 Mindy Kaling tweets:
1.November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month. One of the deadliest cancers but research is under-funded! http://knowitfightitendit.org
2. The importance of blanching broccoli before serving it cannot be over-stressed.
3.Anyone design-y out there? How should I paint my new closet doors? White? Or two colors? Help! http://twitpic.com/76dupl
4. Desiccated kale covered in fake cheese actually tastes good!
5. My braces have really painted a picture of the kind of kvetching, boring elderly person I’m going to be
6. I am the only person in history who ever ate my entire dinner plus a roll at Emmys. So many room-temperature meals untouched, sad to my eyes
7. Just leaving the Healthy Choice shoot! So much fun. Had to eat on camera and not look like a chompmonster.
8. I think 60% of being a good parent is having a gallon of cold milk (or cold vegan milk) in your fridge.
9. Sometimes you gotta just go to Johnny Rockets by yourself and eat fries and listen to Roy Orbison while you write.
10. LA restaurant boasting produce and meat from local farms: YOU ALL DO THIS. My restaurant with food from Jons will be the new trendy hit!
Tell us why you love Mindy Kaling in the comments below!
Live Your Best Life. Sign up for Books for Better Living