This week’s health news was all about food and its hidden benefits. Try something new, like kimchi, a spicy Korean staple, or indulge in something familiar, like one more cup of coffee. Either way, you’re improving your health and wellness. We’ll drink to that!
- Try Kimchi, an easy dish packed with Vitamins A, B, C and fiber (Health.com)
- The benefits of yogurt—Who knew you could use it in so many healthy dishes? (NY Times Health)
- I’ll have what she’s having! How to eat like a nutritionist (Whole Living)
- 10 Fitness Myths—Separating fact from fiction (Everyday Health)
- All you could ever want to know about Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Zeel)
- Coffee May Fight Depression in Women (Eat Drink Better)