“The best things happen when you dare to follow your heart.”
This is the philosophy of Flow magazine creators Irene Smit and Astrid van der Hulst, and was their guiding force when they decided to create a publication dedicated to a love of paper, small happinesses, and beauty. Interspersed with paper “goodies,” Flow is unlike any magazine we’ve ever seen and we’re in love! So we were super excited when we found out that flow has published three books that celebrate life’s little pleasures, and we’re even more excited to offer our readers a chance to discover Flow for themselves!
Five lucky winners will receive gorgeous package of books and goodies from Flow, along with a copy of Mindfulness by Mark Williams and Danny Penman to help complete your unhurried adventure in mindfulness. The prize includes:
- One copy of A Book That Takes Its Time by Irene Smit Astrid van der Hulst
- One copy of 50 Ways to Draw Your Beautiful, Ordinary Life by Irene Smit Astrid van der Hulst
- One copy of The Tiny Book of Tiny Pleasures by Irene Smit and Astrid van der Hulst
- One paper goods package from Flow, including two special edition issues
- One copy of Mindfulness: An Eight-Week Plan for Finding Peace in a Frantic World by Mark Williams and Danny Penman
Sorry. This form is no longer available.