Stay healthy this winter and prevent colds and the flu the old fashioned way—by watching what you eat—and getting enough exercise. Not motivated to hit the gym? Try drinking a cup of coffee one hour before. Read on for more Better Living news!
- Resist that urge to lick the bowl when you’re baking! Eating raw cookie dough can cause food poisoning (NY Times Health)
- Try these 8 ways to prevent and treat a cold or flu this winter (Yahoo Health)
- Are you a big sleeper? Find out why some people may need more sleep than others (NY Times Health)
- Drinking coffee before a workout can help you with those reps and squats (NY Times Health)
- Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you have to stay indoors. Try these outdoor winter Workouts (CNN Health)