This week was all about eating well and exercising right. Make sure you’re listening to your body at all times—whether for a diet you’re trying out, or a new type of running shoe you’ve heard about—and know when you need to adjust.
- Are barefoot running shoes really better? The experts weigh in (NY Times Health)
- 12 Celebrity Vegans and Vegetarians and how their diet has changed their lives (Everyday Health)
- Does Yawning Cool the Brain or just say “I’m Bored”? (NY Times Health)
- 10 Reasons to Love Working Out in the Morning (Spark People)
- Going Gluten-Free? Is it good for your health or just trendy? (NY Post)
- A new look at weight loss: Hormones can fight fat with other fats (Science Daily)