This week we learned that saying yes to cupcakes for breakfast may in fact be a good thing! Why? Eating what you like decreases cravings the rest of the day and helped participants in a study lose weight. This proved that better living doesn’t have to be all about strict exercise regimes or restrictive diets—you can have your cake and eat it for breakfast too!
- Good news for all of you who like to eat your dessert first! Eating dessert at breakfast may aid in weight loss (NY Times Health)
- From the good to the bad, here are 9 essential facts about caffeine that you should know before your next latte (Everyday Health)
- It’s not too late to try yoga, but be sure to take some safety precautions before you dive into Downward Dog (NY Times Health)
- Spring cleaning isn’t just for your home—learn how to spring clean your mind too (MORE)
- Not all sushi is equally good for you—follow these tips to get the most healthy sushi (Shape)