Here’s our post-labor day round up for this week’s most interesting health and well-being news. From cold prevention to literacy, there’s something for everyone. Welcome to fall!
- One easy tip to cut your risk of catching cold by 40% (Whole Living)
- Ever heard of Misophonia? It’s when even normal sounds are excruciating (NY Times Health)
- Catch Mel Robbins’ TEDx video on “How to Stop Screwing Yourself Over” (TED Talks)
- 15 Great alternatives to coffee for your morning buzz (Shape)
- How to motivate yourself for a great morning workout (Everyday Health)
- Celebrate International Literacy Day! (Room to Read)
- Eating an early dinner may help you lose weight (Whole Living)